Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fin.

The painting is finished!

The Unveiling is on Friday, so no update here until the official preview. I'm excited and nervous, and hope it gets a good reception.

I've been researching into places that will make a nice giclee print that won't cost me a fortune, and in the meantime I'm going to try and take some pictures myself -- to get some small prints at the Unveiling, for the man himself to sign and give away while grown men scream his name.

Can't wait! Thanks for your support with this project, and hopefully there will be more to come. Right now I'm gonna sit here with my feet up, drink some wine with my husband and toast to my first official portrait. Hooray!

(I haven't forgotten about the Jeff Koons event, the Dali exhibit and the Botanical Garden. We also met a very cool artist/WWII veteran in North GA this weekend -- better blog post pending!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment